Monday, October 16, 2006

Struck with myseterious fever - Part 2

7am - Fever came back again. More sponging....& of course, more crying from me as I protest against the cold towel.

7.30am - Daddy & mummy decided to give me my 2nd dose of fever medicine since Dr Sim's clinic don't open till 8.30am. Hmmm....I wonder why both of them is wearing a worried look after I took my medicine. I was really really thirsty...but bad mummy took away the bottle of water from me when I kept drinking non-stop. Then mummy said, "Slowly okie darling...wait you throw up again. You must keep your medicine in okie?"

Oh now that explains the worried look. I completely forgotten about vomitting yesterday nite.

8.15am - Mummy made milk for me. Worried that I will throw up again. They only gave me 120ml. Alamak...where got enough! Hey mummy, I threw up my night feed yesterday you know! Threw my head back and scream for more after I finished. Took a while for mummy to coax me to silence.

8.40am - Made it down to Dr Sim's clinic. 1st patient. Fever already subsided and I felt so much better. Started banging Dr Sim's table, pulling his stetscope. Hee hee...i don't look sick at all!

11am - Slight fever again. Took another dose of fever medicine. No other symptoms.

By the end of the day, I had recovered already.

What a weird sickness. Anyway, thank goodness it didn't last long

1 comment:

keira said...

Oh dear, poor Junwei. Can use those Kodomo fever patch instead of using cold towel to sponge also.