Sunday, October 01, 2006

Finally...a video of me swimming

Mummy has learnt a few things about me...among them is: "No matter how grouchy I am, food and water never fails to cheer me!"

Ke ke...by food I mean whatever that daddy & mummy is eating...yummy. Think their food must be nicer than mine or else how come mummy always so stingy in sharing. Though she tells me I can't eat yet, I don't really believe her, coz from time to time, she will pass me a bit when I fuss enough. :-)

By water, I mean "drop" me into the tub to bathe or even better still, a big swimming pool for me to explore!

Well, okie too much talk already. You must be getting impatient! So let me present to you a video of me swimming BY MYSELF. Try to ignore the presence of the float & you will think I am really made out to be a national swimmer don't I? ;p

No comments: