Thursday, August 10, 2006

1st visit to the airport!

Yippee! Yesterday was my first visit to the airport. We reached the airport at 9pm. Wah, everything was so nice & fun. I had so much fun that i refused to drink my milk. Just kept looking around. So many lights. So many little children playing, running around. I wanna join them to....hmm...once i can run, mummy, u gonna have a hard time catching me!

Anyway, mummy was trying very hard to make me drink my milk. But no way, i wanna play some more. Mummy only stopped when i threw up a big chuck of milk milk. Made mummy so worried that she didn't dare to feed me anymore. ;p

Mummy had to change me & we quickly went from the viewing mall to the arrival hall to pick daddy up. Goody! I was so happy when i finally saw daddy. I kept banging at the glass panel for daddy to carry me! But daddy had to go back to pick his luggage up from Belt 37. So i wait patiently lor.

Once daddy is out & he carried me, i showed him that i remembered him by blowing my saliva out through my mouth. keke...it's a trick that daddy taught me & i have not performed it for months already. I am saving this performance just for him! So that he knows i have not forgotten him & is waiting patiently for him to return.

Of course on the way to the carpark, everyone wants me to show daddy how i shake my head when i hear the songs twinkle twinkle little star. I happily oblige & daddy was so amused to see that :-)

10.30pm - Once i reach the car, i was so tired i fell asleep immediately in the car. Daddy took a wrong turn & we took longer to reach home. Along the way, i got choked by my phlegm....can hardly breathe. So scary. Mummy got scared too & had to take me out of the car seat to hold me upright. After a while, i got better & get to enjoy the scenery since i was standing up in the car (sometime that mummy doesn't usually let me do).

When i reached home, i still refused to drink my milk though it's been nearly 5 hours since my last feed. Still mummy knows me best. She told daddy that i want him to feed me. Daddy don't believe. Daddy told mummy "if you feed he also don't want, i don't think he will drink if i feed"

Keke...i prove daddy wrong!!! I drank everything up! down to the last drop! nothing left in the bottle. Aiyah! Then i realise that i am still hungry. so i cry but no more left. Mummy says she will feed me direct. but i still wanna play me daddy...so i fuss when mummy carry me. Sigh...poor mummy coughing...so tired & yet i naughty don't let her zzz. No choice lah...i so long then get to see daddy.

Kept playing until finally very tired...then i let mummy carry me & feed me to zzz....

Oh my...wat an exciting nite!

No comments: