Friday, August 11, 2006

1st time sick

I have really fallen sick. Daddy & mummy so heartache. I cough & cough....& I have a running nose too. Tried to sleep coz i am so tired but i feel so uncomfortable that i can't sleep. Threw up so many times today. Threw up the phlegm together with my milk. Now i know it's so bad to fall sick. Mummy feels so sad. She says if only she was still breastfeeding me then i won't have gotten so sick. The last few times even when daddy & mummy fell sick, i only got a little unwell coz mummy was breastfeeding me. This time round, i don't have mummy's antibodies to help me anymore.

So sad....mummy says if i can't get well tomorrow then no gai gai liao. Daddy is flying again next monday. tomorrow mummy & daddy take leave....originally wanted to take me out. But i am still sick. If no gai gai then it will be a long time before daddy will be around during weekday again. :-(

Okie...i will try sleep & get well soon so that mummy & daddy don't feel so sad & I can go gai gai tomorrow.

No comments: