Sunday, August 27, 2006

1st time taking a bus!

Today mummy brought me out alone for the first time. It was so fun! I get to sit in a baby chair in the restaurant...there was so much to see & so many pple wanted to play with me.

After the whole dinner, mummy said i have been a good boy & she will bring me to take a bus. Oh my! At the bus stop,I was so busy looking at the traffic! There were so many buses, cars, motorbikes driving pass. I kept turning my head left & right to catch everything. I was so busy!

After some time, the bus came & mummy took me up the bus. Oooooohhh...the bus ride was even more fun! I couldn't get enough of everything. There's always pple getting up the bus, there are bright lights outside on the street. All too soon, mummy said we were alighting already.

I did the best to enjoy the last bit of the walk back home from the bus stop. Kept looking at the traffic again. ;p

Once i got home, I was so tired that i fell asleep once mummy changed me out & wipe me clean. What an exciting day! I must remember to tell papa when he comes home on Wednesday.

No comments: