Saturday, September 02, 2006

Baby day's out (Tumble Tots class....)

Today mummy brought me to tumble tots class. Yahoo! I had so much fun! Though we were late & miss the baby massage session, I had plenty of fun running around the whole place. So many other babies to see & so many things to play.

Mummy kept trying to ask me to see baby Daren crawl so that I will learn. Alamak, but i more interested in trying to walk coz like dat faster leh. So many things to see that i can't afford to waste time trying to learn crawling at that moment ;p

After that, we went to starry auntie house. Ke ke...actually it's auntie Tracy lah (oops or is it jie jie tracy) Don't know leh...So confused coz the adults can't decide if it's auntie or jie jie. Well, anyway, i call her starry auntie coz she always wear a nice starry skirt...so I stared & stared at her skirt again.

I had so much fun at her house too! There was a hyperactive doggie...dashing abt the place, many cats (hee hee...i had fun scaring one of them)! I am usually such a scary cat myself, i finally found someone to "bully". Auntie Tracy has to quickly carry the cat away from me! Such a terror I am :-0

Oh, there is also a parrot (who is really noisy! I wanted to go "smack" him but auntie tracy says it's not a good idea coz the parrot is very fierce. Will probably peck me. Alamak, noisy & fierce parrot! What a combination. Well, at least it has very nice red feathers)

Then we went to see some chickens & a bird. Not too interested in them though. They said the butterflies have gone home...so I didn't get to see them. Hmmm...wonder what do butterflies look like?

While the chickens & birds prove to be boring, I had great fun staring at the fishes in the pond. Kept straining myself to see the fishes. Mummy told me if I continue doing that, she may end up dropping me into the pond. Hmm...not a bad idea actually...I can get closer to them. I wonder why mummy got so "strung up" about me dropping into the pond. *puzzled*

After our visit to little animal farm....We still get to go expo. Wah! It was so crowded! The halls are so nice & big with nice lightings. Ohhh...I couldn't get enough of everything. Just kept looking & looking!

When we reached home, i was so tired that I dropped off to sleep immediately after daddy & mummy change me out. Oh! How I love daddy being back in S'pore! I get to have so much fun in a day!

Now after a the talk...see a photo of me having fun at tumbletots

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Email reply from Starry Auntie:

hello baby jun wei!

thanks for sharing your baby blog with me! wow.. babies nowadays are sooooo
clever, even have their own blog at such a young age.. never mind, good to
start early!

am so glad you enjoyed your visit to my animal farm,.. you know, you're most
welcome here anytime ok? just tell your mummy you want to visit your animal
frens again and i'm sure she'll bring you here!

but... promise you wont scare my precious kitty again ok? he's got a very
soft heart. talking about fishes...maybe when you're (much) older, you can
learn snorkelling then you'll be able to swim with the fishes.. but for now,
mummy's right.. see from the top good enough

anyway, auntie *oops* jie jie starry has to go now..

see you soon!